Rajkumar offers Mini Dal Mill which is simple in construction and easy to operate. Consisting of a horizontal tapered roller covered with emery coating surrounded with screen through which the husk is discharged. The shelled pulses pass through the aspirating fan and fall on the oscillating sieve unit where appropriate grading of pulse is done. Currently, the following models of Mini Dall Mill are offered by Rajkumar:
1) RJK-MDM-SR-0.7 T /day (Single Roller Mini Dall Mill)
2) RJK-MDM-SR-1.5 T /day (Double Roller Mini Dall Mill)
Rajkumar’s Mini Dall Mill exhibits the following characteristics
- Improved technology which results in improved yield
- Easier operation
- Low Maintenance Cost
- Operated by 3 H.P. / 5 H.P. Electric motor (as per the machine model selected)
- 78% to 80%-Recovery of 1st quality pulses
- 1% to 3% Recovery of broken pulses
- Dehusks and Splits all pulses. (Example: Moong (Green Gram) 95% to 100%)
- Retains proteins and natural shine of the pulses
- Automatic arrangements for collection of de-husked and split pulses, non-dehusked pulses, broken pulses and husk in separate containers or bags
- Dust free operation
- Rotating parts are balanced for reducing friction losses and noise.
Rajkumar’s Mini Dall Mill is well suitable to be used worldwide. Rajkumar Agro Engineers Pvt. Ltd. looks forward to cater to your needs. For more details, please drop in a mail inquiry, with your full name, complete address and contact information.