Rajkumar's Cow dung Dewatering Screw Press Machine is designed to separate the liquids from the solids. Approximately 60-80% of liquids can be separated from the solids. The machine can be effectively utilized for dewatering of cow dung.
Rajkumar's Cow dung Dewatering Screw Press Machine comes with the following features:
- Presence of a cylinder filtering drum and diameter change screw which forms a close compress room.
- During functioning the inner diameter increases gradually while the outer diameter is invariant.
- In order to achieve shaft dewatering and automatic control, a pneumatic backpressure disc is attached at the end of the screw.
- The extrusion spiral is made of twins wing blades (stainless steel) which are corrosion and wear resisting because of the special processing.
- Stainless Steel Filter Sieve. (Sieves as per the specifications and requirements of the Client can be provided)
- Due to the motion of the screw shaft the cow dung is pushed forward once it enters the screw press.
- As the space within the close room becomes smaller, the filtrate is squeezed out when the cow dung is pushed by the backpressure disc. The cow dung is discharged between the backpressure disc and the screw end.
- While the filtrate passing through the screen, flows out into the collecting box at the bottom.
- The cow dung obtained is very effective and efficient as it is highly dried.
- The consistency in the dryness of the cow dung is achieved due to the automatic controlling function of the pneumatic backpressure disc. This disc effectively controls the discharging pressure thus, providing uniform and steady dryness to the cow dung.
Technical Specification- Cow dung Dewatering Screw Press Machine
RJK DWM 3
Capacity ( CBM / Hr)
1 to 4 CBM / Hr
Rajkumar's Cow dung Dewatering Screw Press Machine is well suitable to be used worldwide. Rajkumar Agro Engineers Pvt. Ltd. looks forward to cater to your needs. For more details, please drop in a inquiry, with your full name, complete address and contact information.